Tuesday, September 25, 2007


fuck this shit. exams are coming.
oh this few days had beeen real tired and busy for me
i've got tuition to attend almost everyday.
sorry peeeps, forget about asking me out for this couple of weeks.
and maths sucks. i really can't get hold of anything eh!
and this thursday my english paper alrdy and down will
all my exams start rolling in.
i can't get the books in my head please whats wrong?!
i really slack-ed too much this year.
days at school = talk+ sleeep+ laugh+ eat
fo the last half year of school. now i really regret uh!
especially for Poa and geog. reallly CMI
kanabeh. i shalll study real hard for the rest10 days!
wake and buck up eileen, you can do it.
blog again when i reallly have the time to. picturessssssssss :D
forget yesterday and i'll make a great escape. changed

No comments: