Monday, June 02, 2008

Random recent shots.
Eugenia took this without me knowing!
Alvin's birthday! he is 3 :D
i look super weird in this photo. -working

If my dears are still craving for more recent pictures,
Highly recommend you guys to scroll down the archives and
read from Dec 2007 - May 2007! It's the period where i
posted many pictures.. Enjoy yehzx.
Muahahahahaha! i said i'll post pictures of myself ytd right?
so here are those 'zilianzxzxzx' but need not fret, cause i don't
take pictures from a 45 degree angle to make myself look
like those cheeena lians with their captions ' iie misshh euu''
That is like Oh my god laa. Super disgusting! ( ahh stop discriminating!)
.
Tomorrow i'll be leaving for chalet so it = no posts for 3 days!
( do continue supporting, reading and tagging! <3)
I'll miss my dear sweetie pies very much! To make it up to you
guys, i'll have more fun and take more peektures during the
chalet to update you sweeeties alright! ;)
EMAIL ME IF YOU'RE CREATIVE ENOUGH AND
RECOMMEND ME SOME SUBS TO POST ABOUT.
Any Questions are welcomed too :D
Eileen_bluesky@hotmail.com

No comments: