Monday, June 09, 2008

This is the best product k!
Drinking collagen gives me extra fair skin( this pic best portraits it)
Think twice, prolly because of this i'm like not really taller than the deer -,-
Laughs! i'm seriously short laaaaa just look at that damm picture
i look as though i'll be shorter anytime when the deer stands on 2
legs. This is oh so p-a-t-h-e-t-i-c okay, i swear.
In case some kpo(*slaps*) oh concerned i mean...
readers wanna know my height, Its a jialat 157 or 158? idk
nvrmind about that i'm not going to grow any taller if i continue
whinning here.
Anyw,that collagen really works for me..
bought it from japan though.. it's not available in singapore.
Think i still have 1 carton... heeheee. ohhhh but readers, goood
news! Fancl sells bottled collagen too.. I've heard its priced at
6 bottles for SGD$100? buying all these in japan are really way
cheaper laaa. Singapore is wonderful, except for the fact that
lives here are just too expensive.
.
Some girls emailed me about how to maintain good skin if
they applies makeups everyday. The secret is......................
CLEAN THEM PROPERLY AND THROUGHLY EVEN IF
YOU'RE GOD DAMM TIRED BECAUSE ITS ALREADY 4AM
AND YOU JUST REACHED HOME. No choice pretty ladies..
For me,if i'm gonna be home super late.. no matter how
tired i am, i'll drag myself to the toilet, use makeup removal wipes
,shu uemura cleasing oil, clarins cleasing milk, lastly neutrogena
foam. Fussy girls like me should heed my advice. Unless...
you want pimply face la k!
.
I'll be going to co camp from tomorrow to thursday sure gonna
bring my camera there and snap pictures k! don't worry i won't
be staying over.. so it means, BLOGGIN!

No comments: