Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Its coming.

Well, i nosebled again today. It's during school this time
round. I think i need to go for a full body check up soon..
Without further ado, lets proceed to whinnings and rantings
now hokay readers! :/ (please bear with me)
.
Due to the oncoming prelims and N levels, I've been
crying, laughing and screaming in school hysterically.
Remember crying in school yesterday because of
all the work given. I've no idea why the class is always
so rowdy and restless during math lessons.
It was exceptionally noisy yesterday and i was so
freagging infuriated, i swear.
I'm not sure of how to cope with school now.. feel that
all my subs deteriorated..yeah, so i cried. okay lah!
it's ludicrous to cry over studies i know.. *laughs*
.
However there is something i'm jubilant about -
Scored for all my recent compositions. yayness!
I'M HAVING ENGLISH PRELIMS TOMORROW!
SO EILEEN IS GOING TO STUDY NOW!
wish me luck & pray for me sweeties.
I'll post all the peektures up soon.
With love,

No comments: