Monday, November 17, 2008

Singapore Discovery Centre( SDC)


Thanks omy!
I think that they're damm nice. We were provided an awesome
lunch upon reaching the loyalty classroom for the marking of
attendance and briefing.
.
Everyone should so flood to Singapore Discovery Centre soon!
Know why? cause they're screening some cool 3d movies there.
- Fly to the moon and the night before christmas etc.
Really enjoyed myself! Thanks to omy!
.
Next, we went for a trip around the SDC and theres really
many things that i've never seeen before!
Also we were given many privileges that many don't.
Thanks to omy again!
.
I got to know many other bloggers like Rinn and friends,
william and jasmine. Thanks to omy once again :)
.
I really enjoyed myself! so ppl, don't hesitate to make a trip
to singapore discovery centre( it's not sci centre, we nearly got tricked)
I took many pictures of myself leh! HAHAA
but i can't post them today because it's a sdc post!
So, stay tuned :)
.
Oh any need my help for their makeups for proms?
Interested in the hoodie?
TAG ME

No comments: