Thursday, January 08, 2009

I'll be back.

Say hello.
That's me without makeups during the baby's
1 year old birthday! Okay you readers might be thinking
i'm lying. I did put on sunblock(it's my daily routine),
drew my brows and wore contact lenses la! AHHAAHA
Quit asking me whether did i apply blusher.
I really didn't. My face has natural blush 24/7!
To be happy or not to? You decide :)
.
School started... i'm just waiting for the day
where the stress will start to hit me.
I still don't feel the urgency yet...... I'm starting to
feel sick of school, dozing off during lesson etc.
Tell me how! i wanna get L1R4 of <12!
If only i'll be able to maintain my L1R4 of 10
in N lvl for this year's O lvls.
No point saying so much... Actions will prove
my efforts and hardwork soon in the year of 2010.
.
I'll be back for more pics.
Going where tomorrow eileen? nowhere.
Tired, sick, down and low.

No comments: