Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's day.
"Happy belated V'day readers!"
.
Let me rant a lil here first okay?
Anyw, i lost my Dkny watch mom bought for me on the
bbq night. This is infuriating! i swearrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
AND AND AND i lost my fav ring at wisma's forever21
ytd. Guess how..............?
i went to buy rings and i think while trying out the
size, i left my ring at i-don't-know-where.
Some assholes must have took it since that ring is
so pretty. Indeed, friday the 13th is really creepy.
.
However........
Theres someone i ought to really really thank.
and it is non other than...... ngweising :)
Who will be that nice to
cab to eastcoastpark to see if my watch is still ard
without any complains even though i woke him up
early in the morning and even blamed him for not
keeping my watch? Who will withstand all my
naggings and nonsense? Who will say "nevermind i
still love you" even though i made him so angry?
Who will be so cute to cook for me because he made
me angry? I think no one other than you.
Happybelatedvdayweising,loveyouk!
.
Of course... not to forget my bestfriends,
Justin Eugenia Zilah Jolene Wanzhuang Xinci......
Ahpweee! thanks for being there ok! get well soon..
Love you ppl too! *hugs and kisses*
.
This is such a sweet and mushy post.
HAHAHAHAH WHATEVER I'LL BE BACK.
Interested in selling tix, tag me!

No comments: