Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hair

I swear my hair looks longer in this picture. I guess I just
snipped of like 4-5 inches of my hair? ****Cries****
However, i'm lucky enough as 8 out of 10 people usually
regretted it from the change of long to short hair.
I supposed? HAHAHA. (actually sometimes i do miss my long hair)
Most of my friends commented that i look more matured
in this hair. What do you guys think then? Tag please!
.
My results are on the average this time round.
English 20/30
Maths 25/40
Chinese 32/50
Combi Sci 43/60
Combi Humans 21/35
.
Next week mark the start of Mid year exams.
It's also a norm for the school to set 'killer papers'.
I'm trying my best to keep myself on track and sadly to
say, to date, i've not been working hard yet.
But i do really wanna score and make myself proud.
Let's just keep my fingers cross that last minute studying
still works for me just like how it always did.
.
It's friday tomorrow which means, Kennyoji will be back
in singapore after 4 long months overseas.
.
Weising, study hard k? loveyou.

No comments: