Monday, April 20, 2009

Sick
Evidently as seen from the webcam pics of me and weising,
you'll get to see that i don't really bother about how i look.
It's not that Eileen've turned lazy.
I find it weird to as to why wouldn't i bother about
my looks anymore when i'm with him. Too comfortable?
I GUESS SO? HAHAHAHAH. WEISING, BE A DEPRESSED
MAN FROM NOW ON AS YOU WON'T GET TO SEE ANY
PRETTY THINGS FOR QUITE SOME TIME IN YOUR
LIFE. Cheers or tears? Loveyou :)
.
Anyw, i'm really too lazy to post the second design of the
vinty earrings today. probably tomorrow?
.
This is irritating. i just can't wait. can't freagging wait to
graduate and move on to poly. Envious of those who used
to be in my batch in poly now. Life seems to be moving
much more slower over there.
.
ANYWAY BIG NEWS.
I CUT MY HAIR DAMN SHORT YTD. NOW MY HAIR
IS ABOVE MY CHEST. IMAGINE HOW SHORT IS THAT.
Photos will be up soon. Tell me your comments yeah!

No comments: